350g 405/550 flour
250g chilled butter
1tbsp white wine vinegar
125ml cold water
15-20 cm cake tins
- Oil your tin
- Place your water and vinegar in the fridge
- Take your butter out of the fridge, cut in cubes
- Create a mountain of flour
- Make a whole in the center to place the butter, with your fingers work the dough so they transform like walnuts
- Add the chilled water, forming a ball
- Divide your dough in half, you can save the other in your freezer for another pie
- Place the other half’s in the tin after letting it rest in the fridge for about 30min.
- With your fingers press it, have fun, make a little wall on the edges, don’t be afraid of the height, it will shrink with the heat.
- Place your favorite dries beans on or some cute spoons.
- Bake in the oven 230 degrees for 20mins
- Toss your tomatoes in oil and salt, place in your semi cooked dough and bake for a further 20min.
- To serve spoons the cheese around the tomatoes, sprinkle the Maldon and gently place some fresh herbs of your choice.